Philosophy of Design
Created and Creator
We believe that true education involves connecting aspects of scientific study to a relationship with the one true God who is the designer, sustainer and the initiator of all that we are able to know. Students will be led to the God of unfathomable beauty and the complexity of creation in each and every lesson. In addition, students will be introduced to some of the world's greatest scientist who also believed in Intelligent Design. They each made significant advancements to the study and understanding of God's world and our place in it.
Why teachers love it
Perpetual Independent Learning
Students will be invited to question the world around them and make predictions as they explore each lab. Careful observation and reporting are all part of the steps built into the portal. All of the information recorded by the students reports to the teachers.
- Easy to Start
- No cost to the teacher or school
- Access to student prompts and quizzes prepared by content specialist
- Direct integration to NAD Curriculum and Dashboard
- Easy to Grade
- Connects teachers and students in a simple interface
- No need to go through separate manuals, student by student
- Easy to Customize
- Provided devotionals to integrate faith and science
- Hundreds of links and assets at your fingertips
- Start with existing labs, copy and customize
Why students love it
Awakening the Scientist
As the student completes each lesson, they are invited to explore deeper and deeper into each subject. This level of independent exploration is what we hope will build a life on continual inquisitiveness and continual exploration.
- It’s fun
- Ribbons, Badges and Trophies
- Hundreds of interactive learning experiences, directly tied to current lessons.
- Personal Perpetual Learning Repository (PPLR)
- Easy data entry and data visualization/graphing
- Independence in exploration